Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Sincerest, To My Bestest Neighbor Ever.

Thank you for the willingness. Thank you for the conversation. Thank you for the afternoon sidewalk bicycle chats. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for the smiles. Thank you for the honesty and the understanding. Thank you for holding my children. Thank  you for ignoring my children. Thank you for your intelligence and your supportive teaching. Thank you for the parties. Thank you for the late night beer. Thank you for your cheerfulness and your realism. Thank you for your phone number and the key to your house. Thank you for moving your car for basketball championships. Thank you for the early morning commitment (even when I wasn't able to follow through). Thank you for the home baked warm cookies. Thank you for the spontaneous play dates. Thank you for the sidewalk chalk. Thank you for the warm and caring, genuine person that your are. I will miss our greetings - our comings and goings. I will miss sharing our driveway. I will miss sharing our kids. I will miss your curly spunky hair. I will miss laughing with you. I will miss our summers. I will miss your routines. Most of all though, I will miss you. You are a dear friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment